- Light Whole Wheat Bread ( I used Country Kitchen Light)
- 1/4c. Egg beaters
- 1/4c. Light granola (I used Back to Nature Cranberry Pecan)
- Pam cooking spray
- Sugar free strawberry preserves (optional)
- Sugar free honey (optional)
1. Grind granola in a food processor until fine (to make two pieces of Granola French Toast I used 1/4c. of granola).
2. Beat 1/4c. egg beaters with 1 tsp of cinnamon.
3. Roll bread in egg mixture and then in ground granola.
4. Heat large skillet to medium low. Spray with Pam cooking spray and cook until light brown on each side.
5. Transfer to plate and enjoy!
6. Top with toppings or whatever you like (toppings not included in Point count). I like to use Sugar Free honey and Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves.
WWP: 4 PTS (for 2)