Without further ado, the recipe…
Homemade Corn Dogs
3/4c. Healthy Heart Bisquick
4 tsp Splenda
1/2c. + 2 Tablespoons Skim Milk
2tbsp All-Purpose Flour
8 – 97% Fat Free Hebrew National Franks
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a shallow pan, combine the Bisquick, cornmeal, Splenda, and milk.
5. Place the flour on a plate.
The bowl was too small, so I transfered the corn mixture to a plate
6. Insert a Popsicle stick, or wooden skewer into each hotdog.
This felt dirty for some reason
7. Roll each hotdog into the flour, then the batter to coat.
8. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Coat each hot-dog with butter flavored nonstick cooking spray.
9. Bake for 5 minutes, and then turn the hotdogs over carefully with a spatula. Coat each one with nonstick cooking spray again, and bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Corn Dogs with Leftover Mac N’ Cheesey
Yes, yes I am getting sick of eating Macaroni & Cheese. As good as it is, I’m so done. Luckily, we finished off the pan tonight. On to better things.
WWP: 2 per Corn Dog