Ravioli with Spinach and Diced Tomatoes
Approx. 2cups –9 WWP
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2c. water
- 1 (14.5oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (9oz) package fresh whole wheat cheese ravioli (I used Buitoni)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 3 tbsp. reduced fat Parmesan cheese
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook 5 more minutes until done. Stir in spinach, sugar, and pepper; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.